Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Summer Halter Top

I saw this in red, black and purple and it all look really good!


















I think the ultimate color would be pale yellow for summer.

I like this one too..












Onto my current project I saw this really cool round grey beads that would work with the grey jacket I was making.. I'm not even planning on embellishing my work but I'll keep it really minimum, hardly noticeable maybe just on the belt part but will still make a difference. Actually the grey pearl beads just reminds me of a Barbara Cartland novel, A Ghost in Montecarlo which I got to also watched decades ago.. pretty same colored pearls like this..









2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like very much your blog. I visit it every day and you are registered on my blogroll.
      Kisses from France.

      Delete